Thorncliffe Residential Care Home - Oldfield House & Oldfield Manor Residential Care Homes
What does it cost and how do we pay it?
For many residents, fees are paid mostly by the local council, arranged via your social worker.  This usually applies unless you have savings which exceed a level set by the government.  All of this can be sorted out with your social worker, who will guide you through the process to make sure you don't pay if you are entitled to social services financial support. 
As we are part of the Quality Asssurance Scheme, you can be sure that you are getting a high standard of care in a good quality home.  This means that our charges are slightly higher than a home which has not met these stringent criteria, and so is not providing the same high levels of service.
Most things are included in our charges - laundry, cleaning, meals and in-house activities and entertainers are all included.  There are some additional charges for personal items such as hairdressing, personal newspapers and toiletries if you do not provide your own.   Trips out are subsidised but still have a small charge if you choose to take part. 
Our fees are currently £394.00 per week
All of our homes are Blackburn with Darwen
Quality Assuranced Homes
We are also proud to be accredited with the presitigious standard Investors in People 
Website provided by  Vistaprint
provided by Vistaprint